Making a trip to LA soon? You’re in for a real surprise! All the celebrity infused restaurants, night clubs, and shopping places in one place. Let’s get started!
1. Malibu – Yes, as a fashionista you should make your first little trip in LA to this gorgeous beach and find your inner barbie! Celebrities, paddle-boarders , surfers and sunbathers alike are attracted to this little slice of heaven! When you get done baking in the hot California sun, they have no shortage of cute restaurants and shopping!
2. Rodeo Dr. – Hide your wallets, ladies and gentlemen because this street will rob your soul! You don’t have to purchase anything to enjoy what Rodeo has to offer. Just looking in the magnificent shops and the exotic cars cruising by is enough to make anyone drool.
3. Katsuya, San Vicente – I have to put food on here of course! I would eat here morning, noon, and night if I could (I may or may not be heading there right now!). They have the best sushi and drinks any foodie with good taste would die for. Not to mention, J. Biebs eats here, as well as Fergie and other super celebs.
4. DTLA Fashion District – Put on your walking shoes for this hot spot, the walking is enough for a marathon. It’s Christmas in LA, but 24/7. You have awesome fabric shops, cute little jewelry shops, and did I mention the awesome Mexican food, yum! The mango and chili seasoning snack is both refreshing for the soul and awesome for the taste.
5. DTLA Art District – Drive or walk a couple of blocks over from the Fashion District and enjoy the ambiance of the Art District. It’s the new up and coming place to be in LA. Cute shops, fun little restaurants, and awesome art take up the ultra chic district. You won’t ever want to go back home.
6. Melrose Ave. – You can’t call yourself a fashionista if you don’t visit Melrose Ave. Made popular by the TV series “Melrose Place,” Melrose Ave. has some of the best shopping, entertainment, and restaurants LA has to offer.
7. Getty Museum – We all know if you’re a true fashionista, you love a good backdrop for a great picture, right? The Getty Museum has amazing landscapes, art, and architecture that would make any non-museum lover quiver.
8. Staples Center – Men, ladies can rock the sports world too! Throw on your cutest jersey outfit with some comfy heels and rock this center. Celebrities are always enjoying a good Lakers, Clippers, or Kings game and the abundance of food and eye candy is what every girl dreams of.
9. Hollywood Improv, Melrose Ave. – One of the most famous comedy clubs in LA, the Hollywood Improv hosts the greatest comedians ever to tell a bad joke. Big celebrities walk through the door with ease because you’re not allowed to use your phone(ugh, lol). On top of that, they have amazing food and great drinks. It makes for a perfect girls night.
10. 3rd Street Promenade – Don’t think because I put this one last it’s least. I live on the Promenade daily. With big names like Guess, Marciano, Lucky Brand, Nasty Gal, and many more, this street is every fashionista’s dream. A short walk to the beautiful beach and pier in Santa Monica makes the Promenade the place to be! When you’re there, stop by Barney’s Beanery and cheer on your favorite team; their food is out of this world amazing!
Cocktails & High Heels