Believe it or not Mexico is one of the most gorgeous countries on the planet. Yeah, I said it. They gave us chocolate, corn, chili peppers, along with many more amazing foods. Did I mention they gave us tequila, too? #ThankYouMexico!
This amazing country has 67 national parks, and 41 biosphere reserves. Among many other things Mexico has to offer, you’ll find more than 5,000 miles of gorgeous coastline and one of the world’s longest underwater cave systems, well second to be exact. This massive cave is located just miles from the Mexican village of Tulum. Sistema Sac Actun is the second-longest known underwater cave system in the world; over 130 miles of it have been explored so far. That is amazing!
Anyways, I am going to show you five BEAUTIFUL resorts that will have you wanting to vacation Mexico-style! You’ll be ready to pack your suitcase and head south of the border. Who knew beauty of this magnitude would be so close?
- Place: Playa del Carmen Hotel: Acanto Hotel
- Three minutes walking distance to the beach is worth it to stay at this boutique-hacienda style hotel. Considered the best all suite hotel in Playa Del Carmen! Follow them on Instagram: @acantohotelplayadelcarmen
- Place: Tulum Hotel: Encantada
- Trip Advisors Travelers Choice, 2 years in a row! It is a beach as old as time, with a hotel that is waiting for you! Like their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Encantada-Boutique-Hotel-Spa-334920033219132/
- Place: Sayulita, Riviera Nayarit Hotel: Playa Escondido
- You see this beach on your Pinterest, but you can see it in real life as well. Follow them on Instagram: @playa.escondida
- Place: Isla Mujeres Hotel: Zoetry Resorts, Villa Rolandi; Isla Mujeres
- Is set on a posh island off the coast of Cancun. It is an ultra-luxe hotel that is 3 mins walking to Dolphin Discovery. Dolphins and paradise, nothing wrong with that. Follow them on Instagram: @zoetryresorts
- Place: Punta Mita Hotel: Four Seasons Punta Mita
- Last but not least, Four Seasons Punta Mita. I stayed here for a long weekend some short time ago and fell in love. The people were amazing and the property, spectacular. I’ll be returning again and again! Follow them on Instagram: @fspuntamita