Have you ever been perusing through the sale section of your favorite store or grabbing another bite to eat after you ate 30 minutes ago, and all of a sudden you hear a strikingly familiar voice behind you asking, “why?”
Yes, that is right y’all.. I’m talking about your inquisitive partner! These questions are all to real when it comes to relationships.
- Walking through Victorias Secret and you see the panty table:
You: OMG the panties are 7 for 27 now! (Gets 14 pair.)
Partner: Why do you need more panties? You already have 12,000 at home. #PrioritiesPeople
- How many animals do you need?
- Didn’t you wear that T-Shirt yesterday?
- Are yoga pants your dress up, dress down, and night time wear?
- How many yoga pants can you own?
- Did you just max out your credit card for those shoes?
- How many pairs of shoes do you need?
- Did they just wink at you?
- Is that your ex?
- How much wine have you had?
- Didn’t you eat 30 minutes ago?
- Do you need to pack all of that stuff for one weekend?
- On a road trip:
Partner: Why did you stop at McDonalds, Wendy’s, and KFC in one trip?
You: McDonalds for the large drink, Wendy’s for the Chili, and KFC for the chicken. I had to get my dietary needs met or I would whine the entire trip.
- Are you PMSing all the time or just naturally bitchy?
- Partner: Did you take that selfie just for me? You: Yeah, for you, my haters, and Snapchat.
- Can you not take all the covers, please? I would like to stay warm during the night too.
- Can I watch football now?
- Who’s texting you?
- Did you just stalk their social media? That’s crazy!